If you believe you are eligible for a Small Business Grant or a Retail, Leisure and Hospitality Grant, you will need to register your details with your local billing authority. Please use the links below relating to where you are based to find more information, and the forms you may need to complete in order to apply:

Birmingham City Council

Coventry City Council

North Warwickshire Borough Council

Nuneaton & Bedworth Borough Council  

Rugby Borough Council

Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council

Stratford-on-Avon District Council 

Warwick District Council

If you have any questions or need any guidance, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will guide you during this challenging time. 

About the Author: Kevin Johns

Prime Accountants News Centre

Do you need to talk to us about any of the news, information or resources on our website?